Friday Wildcat shooting will begin Friday April 9. Shooting will run from 2:00pm till Sunset each week.
Membership Renewal: You still have time to renew your membership for the Hummelstown Field and Stream Association. Download a membership application from the club’s website, complete it, and send it with a check to the address shown on the application.
2021 Children’s Miracle Network (CMN) Sporting Clays Charity Event
On Saturday, April 10, 2021 the Facilities Department and Friends at Penn State Health Milton S. Hershey Medical Center will sponsor their 25th Annual Sporting Clays Charity Event. The event will be hosted at the Hummelstown Field and Stream Club, 975 Stoverdale Road, Hummelstown, PA.
You are invited to help the children of this region by choosing one of seven sponsorship levels and/or making a cash donation. The proceeds from this event will benefit the Children’s Miracle Network at the Penn State Health Children’s Hospital. Please be assured that your tax-deductible contribution really does make a difference.
– Registration is open from 7:30 a.m. until 2:00 p.m.
– First squad on course at 8:00 a.m. – maximum 7 people per squad.
– Participants may register as many times as they like. A $20.00 contribution will be collected for each round. A round consists of 50 targets presented at multiple stations.
– Titanium level sponsors and above will receive reserved squad starting times. All other squads will be assigned slots on a first come basis. Wait times will vary.
– We will raffle off an engraved Browning Gran Citori shotgun at 12 pm. Tickets will be $20 each. You do not need to be present to win.
This year, we plan to schedule every shooter. If someone just shows up at 8 am, it will most likely be a long time before they would go out on a squad. Also, due to COVID precautions, we want to limit the crowd size and try to keep everyone spread out.
Folks can donate on line at: www.cmnhershey.org/sportingclays